SubscribeGet the latest on CREATE news, information and events
clubCREATE is an exclusive club for children and young people aged 0 to 25 who are in care or have a care experience.
It connects children and young people together and links them to CREATE programs and services nationally. Best of all, it is FREE to join!
*Please note, due to COVID-19 and other factors we’ve made some changes to our clubCREATE program, including magazines and birthday cards. Below is the updated information.
Member benefits- what you get!
- A Welcome Pack to get you started
- A birthday message each year celebrating your special day!
- clubCREATE mags full of stories, fun activities and comps with great prizes up for grabs
- Invitations to Connection Events like Easter and Christmas parties where you can meet other clubCREATE members
- Access to our empowerment programs that prepare you to transition to independence and have your say about being in care
- Information about participating in our surveys and consultations to change the care system for the better
Want to find out more?
Email us at: email@example.com
Our awesome magazines are published and posted every three months for all our clubCREATE members. There are separate magazines for under 12 year olds and over 12 year olds. Keep up to date with the latest CREATE news and stories, comps and activities.
By default, children aged between 5 and 12 years will receive the magazine in the post, while other children and young people outside of this bracket are sent a digital version. You can let us know if you’d prefer to get a hard copy version at any time!
If you want to enter any of the competitions in the clubCREATE magazine, you can email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to Reply Paid 87694, Spring Hill, QLD, 4004.
Want to know the latest happenings in your state or territory? Make sure you read the state round up to stay up to date with info and events happening near you.