WA Speak Up Level 1 and 2
Come along CREATE’s awesome leadership program for young people! In Level 1 you can learn more about CREATE, what advocacy is and how you can be an important leader for young people in care.
When you do Speak UP Level 1 you can:
- Participate in decisions that impact you, have a voice and advocate for yourself.
- Participate in advocacy meetings, forums and group discussions with the sector.
- Participate in consultations and focus groups
- Help out with CREATE Connection Events
Level 2 you’ll build on the skills learnt in Level 1.
When you complete Level 2 you’ll be able to:
- Participate in state level speaking events such as forums, conference and panel discussions.
- Speak about what makes a good case worker or carer at worker and carer training sessions